Guns Knives Coins and more!
Sun, Dec 16, 2018
Dec 16, 2018-
150 Collins Industrial Blvd
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS for GUNS:
- All guns sold December 16, 2018, will be available for pickup at Sporting Arms, Inc. 159 Parkview Road, Winterville, Ga 30683, 706.742.7971, starting Monday, December 17, 2018. Business hours are Monday – Saturday, 10am – 7pm.
- Terms & Conditions include FFL dealers. No exceptions.
- Buyer can make arrangements with Sporting Arms, Inc. to have their gun(s) shipped to a FFL license holder of their choice. Buyer is responsible for making shipping arrangements and payment of associated shipping and handling fees directly with Sporting Arms, Inc.
- Any gun not picked up within 14 days of Auction date will be considered abandoned and will revert back to the Seller, with no refund to the Buyer.
- You must pay for your gun purchases in full on Auction Day at the Auction, at which time you will receive a PAID INVOICE to claim your gun(s) at Sporting Arms, Inc.
- At time of pickup, the Buyer must present a paid invoice and will be required to complete the necessary transfer paperwork and pay a fee of $10 per gun to Sporting Arms, Inc. for their services.
- Only the person whose name is on the PAID INVOICE will be allowed to pick up gun(s). NO EXCEPTIONS.
- BACKGROUND CHECKS: If Buyer does not pass the Background Check, Buyer will forfeit all monies paid; there will be no refund to Buyer. Do not bid on a gun unless you can pass the Background Check! NO Exceptions!