NEWS FLASH ~ SCHOLARSHIP ~ NEWS FLASH ~ SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Once again the An association of individual auctioneers united to promote the mutual interests of its members; formulate and maintain ethical standards for the auction profession; promote the enactment of just and reasonable laws, ordinances and regulations affecting auction selling; make the public more aware of the advantages of auction selling; and generally improve the business conditions affecting the auction profession.... More Auxiliary has exciting news concerning the awarding of scholarships in the year 2014. Up to three scholarships of $2,000.00 each will be awarded at the Louisville, Kentucky International Conference and Show in July.
In fact, 2014 is a special year for the NAA Auxiliary Scholarship Program. To date, we have awarded $94,220.00 in scholarships, so at our 2014 Conference & Show, we will be reaching our $100,000 goal. I know you will want your child/stepchild or grandchild/step grandchild to be included in this special awarding, so request an application today.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- A child/stepchild or a grandchild/step grandchild of an Auxiliary Member with continuous membership since January 1, 2009.
- Candidates applying must be graduating from an accredited high school and have been accepted into a qualified college or university undergraduate study program or a school of technology or candidates must have completed the past year at a qualified college or a university or a school of technology. (Undergraduate).
- Candidates can apply for this program more than once, but can only be awarded the Auxiliary Scholarship one time.
- Auxiliary Scholarship Applications will be distributed by “Request Only” from November 1, 2013 through January 15, 2014.
- Return completed packet with a return postmarked by February 15, 2014.
To qualify for a scholarship packet, please contact Teresa Christy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Teresa at 317-784-0000 if you have any questions. Read below to learn about last year’s scholarship winners.