An association of individual auctioneers united to promote the mutual interests of its members; formulate and maintain ethical standards for the auction profession; promote the enactment of just and reasonable laws, ordinances and regulations affecting auction selling; make the public more aware of the advantages of auction selling; and generally improve the business conditions affecting the auction profession.... More Auxiliary has exciting news concerning the awarding of scholarships in the year 2013. Up to three scholarships of $2,000.00 each will be awarded at the International Conference and Show in Indianapolis, Indiana in July 2013. The Auxiliary Scholarship Program benefits members by assisting their children and/or grandchildren as they pursue higher education. The NAA Auxiliary is in its twentieth year of providing this prestigious award. The request date has changed from December 1, 2013 to November 1, 2013. Auxiliary Scholarship Applications will be distributed by “Request Only” from November 1, 2012 through January 15, 2013.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
* A child/step child or a grandchild/step grandchild of an Auxiliary Member with continuous membership since January 1, 2008.
* Candidates applying must be graduating from an accredited high school and have been accepted into a qualified college or university undergraduate study program or a school of technology or candidates must have completed the past year at a qualified college or a university or a school of technology. (Undergraduate).
* Candidates can apply for this program more than once, but can only be awarded the Auxiliary Scholarship one time.
* Auxiliary Scholarship Applications will be distributed by “Request Only” from November 1, 2012 through January 15, 2013.
* Return completed packet with a return postmarked by February 15, 2013.
To qualify for a Scholarship packet, please email Kim Ward at email@example.com or via mail at 1775 Fodderstack Mtn Loop, Greeneville, TN 37745. Call with any questions at 630-740-5860.
I would like to personally encourage you to consider this program for a qualifying family member.
NAA Auxiliary Scholarship Chair
Note From GAA President, Myers Jackson: To date the National Auctioneer Association Auxiliary has awarded over $83,220.00 to 53 scholarship recipients. This is yet another opportunity for the NAA Auxiliary to advance their Vision and Mission ~ “To embrace the entire auction team, to maintain high ethical standards and to serve as a catalyst, creating education and networking opportunities associated with the auction method of marketing.” We encourage our members to join the NAA if you are not already a member and find out more about how you can support the NAA Auxiliary, become a member and enjoy some of the great benefits they have to offer. Visit their website to view the 2012 NAA Auxiliary Scholarship Recipients.